Site Feasibility & Pre-Design
If you contact us before you purchase property, or before you hire an Architect or Designer, we will provide the following services:
- Initial consultation and property review
- Site analysis, including utility & infrastructure, special permitting considerations, and view corridor/ preliminary site plan.
- Comparative property cost benefit analysis
- Initial discussion regarding program requirements
- Architect/Designer selection
- Basic range of cost based on your stated requirements
Once the Site Feasibility/ Pre-Design process is completed, and the project is determined to be viable, we continue our services in preconstruction as follows:
- Interface with Architect/Designer throughout the design process providing cost analysis at each design phase (Schematic Design, Design Development, and Construction Documents).
- Permit coordination
- Selection/ Submittal schedule integration
- Project specification coordination with Architect/Designer; develop Scope of Work documents
- Produce Project schedule
- Produce final project budget document (Schedule of Values)
- Produce photo-realistic renderings